Every Monday and Saturday
All classes are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- Please reserve your class at least 48 hours in advance. If you reserve in less than 48 hours the rate will be $150.
-$20 reserves you a class date and must be paid within the necessary timeframe. Balance is due on your class date. Venmo, Google Pay and cash are accepted.
- Classes are 8am-4pm unless otherwise discussed.
- Classes can be designed around your schedule if necessary.
- Please visit Klafton Defense on Facebook for announcements.
- Reviewing all of the information on this page will help you prepare for the class.This class meets and exceeds the standards outlined by the State of Michigan
P.A. 381 of 2000 Sec. 5j. (1)(a) The program is certified by this state or a national or state firearms training organization and provides instruction in, but is not limited to providing instruction in, all of the following:
(i)The safe storage, use, and handling of a pistol including, but not limited to, safe storage, use, and handling to protect child safety.
(ii) Ammunition knowledge, and the fundamentals of pistol shooting.
(iii) Pistol shooting positions. (iv) Firearms and the law, including civil liability issues and the use of deadly force. This portion must be taught by an attorney or an individual trained in the use of deadly force. (v) Avoiding criminal attack and controlling a violent confrontation. (vi) All laws that apply to carrying a concealed pistol in this state (Michigan).(vii) At least 8 hours of instruction, including 3 hours of instruction on a firing range with at least 30 rounds of ammunition fired.
(b) The program provides a certificate of completion that states the program complies with the requirements of this section and that the individual successfully completed the course, and that is signed by the course instructor.
Set up a Class Date
1. Send me a message on Facebook.
2. Schedule a date
3. Pay $20 via Venmo @klafton to reserve a date.